Saudia and Andy are having a baby!

Well, we were finally (mostly!) ready to take the real plunge and bring a new life into this world. Read about our adventures as we journey towards parenthood together!

Due Date: Christmas!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He's BIG!

Had a dr appointment this week, and will be going in for (another!) ultrasound in a week or so... you know what that means - yep, MORE PICS!!
Normally, you would measure (pubic bone to top of uterus) the number of weeks you are. So, I'm 33 weeks, I should measure around 33cm. Well, at the last appointment, I was 31 weeks and measured 33, this week I'm 33 and am measuring at 36. So we're going to have another ultrasound just to measure the amount of amniotic fluid and see how big he really is... she doesn't think he's a gigantor, but we'll see. He is a Kneffel. =)

Other than that, things are good. I have some unusual aches and pains, which I will not get into for fear of TMI online... suffice it to say things are strange!

Baby boy seems to be doing great - he is practicing and I'm sure will make first string for the soccer team pretty much as soon as he comes out. For those who haven't seen, my belly becomes a moving mass, I assume much like a volcano right before eruption. It's kinda freaky, but I love it!! He's such an active little guy - can't WAIT to meet him. Though, you all know how I feel about that whole "make like a baby and HEAD OUT" part. Ugh. Hands are sweaty just typing about it!!

Just a quick update today - Love to you all -
Saud and Baby Sherm

No comments:

Post a Comment