Saudia and Andy are having a baby!

Well, we were finally (mostly!) ready to take the real plunge and bring a new life into this world. Read about our adventures as we journey towards parenthood together!

Due Date: Christmas!

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's He-ere!






My belly, that is!
So, I've got a bit of a chubby bump now. AND we go today for our second ultrasound. We went for a first one about 2-3 weeks ago, everything is fine, except that we went about 2 weeks too early. So we "HAVE" to go back for another one, so they can better measure the face and check out the heart.

I also got some maternity clothes delivered from JCPenny - will have to send back for a larger size (dammit!), but at least I know what size now, since these are only available online. yay, pants!
Baby room is coming along. It's getting crowded with clothes from Grammie and gifts and diapers, but I'm working to get my clothes and stuff out of there, so there will be room to add a baby... can't wait!!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!
Love, Saud
PS Special thanks to my bud Jen, who showed me how to upload pics... I'll get better, I promise!!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the pics being first - they are pics from our UP Trip. Me and Andy at Pictured Rocks, the Leadership Michigan girls with spouses, and me, Auntie Betty and Grammie...

    ReplyDelete